VALDOSTA — The price of gasoline in Lowndes County continues to go up, in keeping with state and national trends.
VALDOSTA — After a week of off-and-on rain that caused minor river flooding in South Georgia, the region can look forward to…more off-and-on rain, forecasters said Monday.
ATLANTA — House lawmakers voted to pass an election overhaul bill that would restrict ballot drop boxes, limit weekend early voting and add additional absentee ID requirements, despite pushback that the measure makes voting harder in Georgia.
MOODY AIR FORCE BASE — A bomb threat in Colquitt County brought out forces from Moody Air Force Base to assist authorities Friday.
ATLANTA – The Georgia Department of Public Health reported 80 virus-related deaths Monday, raising the total to 15,148, with 2,228 probable deaths related to the virus.
VALDOSTA — Lowndes County added 14 new COVID-19 cases Monday, reporting 7,318 cases, according to the Georgia Department of Public Health.
VALDOSTA – The Valdosta Fire Department is expanding its team, hiring two new community risk reduction officers.
- Lanier County man charged with murder
- School officials reviewing Propst allegations
- Two members selected for mayor's ethics complaint board
- Youngest Man on Campus: VSU welcomes 14-year-old student
- Valdosta man pleads guilty to producing child porn
- Kids store South Georgia Smocks coming to Valdosta mall
- Lowndes deputy finds suspect wanted for shooting Decatur deputy
- Kemp expands vaccine eligibility to teachers, adults with disabilities
- Passing the Torch: Father, daughter make history as firefighters
- To Bee or Not to Bee: Hahira plans annual festival, parade