VALDOSTA – The YMCA’s eight-week weight loss challenge Team Lean came to an end last month and awards were given to the top 10 “biggest losing” male, female and team participants.
VALDOSTA — Georgia’s economy is better poised than other states to weather the COVID-19 coronavirus outbreak, according to a recent business analysis.
VALDOSTA – With higher temperatures arriving in Georgia, and families spending more time at home due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Georgia Power encourages customers to minimize the impact of increased energy use on electric bills using the multitude of efficiency resources and tips available at…
ATLANTA — Georgia reported 4,111 cases of COVID-19 and 125 related deaths as of 7 p.m. Tuesday.
VALDOSTA – Twenty-three people in Lowndes County now have confirmed diagnoses of the coronavirus.
VALDOSTA — A tornado watch for several counties in South Georgia, including Brooks, Cook and Lowndes, has been canceled, but authorities sent out warnings for two twisters Tuesday afternoon for Madison County in Fla., where many roads and Interstate 10 was blocked, according to authorities.
ADEL — A major poultry producer with facilities in Cook and Colquitt counties is offering a bonus to workers with perfect attendance to help workers during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 claims first life in Lowndes
- Lawsuit filed in Rodemaker ouster
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases rise to 19
- Second SGMC employee diagnosed with COVID-19
- Prostitution camp provided women in human smuggling case
- Sheriff: Girl, 4, found in woods; had been missing 2 days
- Quitman declares state of emergency
- BREAKING: Lowndes under voluntary shelter-in-place
- Lowndes moves up to 21 COVID-19 cases
- Regal Marine leaving Valdosta