ATLANTA — Georgia reported 4,111 cases of COVID-19 and 125 related deaths as of 7 p.m. Tuesday.
VALDOSTA – Twenty-three people in Lowndes County now have confirmed diagnoses of the coronavirus.
VALDOSTA — A tornado watch for several counties in South Georgia, including Brooks, Cook and Lowndes, has been canceled, but authorities sent out warnings for two twisters Tuesday afternoon for Madison County in Fla., where many roads and Interstate 10 was blocked, according to authorities.
ADEL — A major poultry producer with facilities in Cook and Colquitt counties is offering a bonus to workers with perfect attendance to help workers during the COVID-19 coronavirus pandemic.
HAHIRA – The Department of Transportation has closed a bridge until a barrier wall can be repaired, according to county officials Tuesday afternoon.
VALDOSTA – As the community settles into another week of school closures, one South Georgia school is continuing to gather together – virtually.
VALDOSTA – Painting, drawing and other creating arts are some of the best ways to cope with the quarantine blues, and the Annette Howell Turner Center for the Arts has supplies and ideas to help.
- BREAKING: COVID-19 claims first life in Lowndes
- Lawsuit filed in Rodemaker ouster
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases rise to 19
- Second SGMC employee diagnosed with COVID-19
- Prostitution camp provided women in human smuggling case
- Sheriff: Girl, 4, found in woods; had been missing 2 days
- Quitman declares state of emergency
- BREAKING: Lowndes under voluntary shelter-in-place
- Lowndes moves up to 21 COVID-19 cases
- Regal Marine leaving Valdosta