Should Georgia non-violent felons regain their right to vote when they are released from incarceration?
The VDT is working on a SunLight Special Report concerning current voter laws restricting the rights of non-violent felons. If you would like to speak about this issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rodemaker, Sherman shine as No. 3 Valdosta rolls past No. 8 Coffee
- Hundreds attend veteran's funeral
- Women freed after Valdosta man's arrest
- 'We Get It Too': Man shares story of breast cancer
- All eyes on storm forming in Gulf of Mexico
- The Devil You Know: No. 1 Vikings shut out Blue Devils, open region play with win
- New SGMC CEO starts Monday
- VSU's homecoming football game moved to 7 p.m. Saturday
- Study: Georgia HIV rates high
- Ga. lawmakers weigh gambling