The Valdosta Daily Times’ Wednesday, Sept. 15, edition offers readers an extensive list of shows, exhibits, concerts and more for the upcoming arts seasons in Valdosta-Lowndes County.
Last year, Gov. Brian Kemp stopped short of a statewide mask requirement to help stave off COVID-19 surges across Georgia, especially among the most vulnerable.
We were so proud of the community when so many of you showed up, attended board of education meetings and candidly shared your points of view with the board over the course of the past several months.
When city council, county commission, the board of education or any other government agency has a closed door meeting, the person who presides over that meeting must sign a notarized affidavit attesting the meeting was conducted legally.
- Valdosta man indicted on child porn charges: Authorities seek more information
- UPDATE: Charges filed in LHS Pride flag incident
- Business Briefs
- Pet Vets: Animal hospital provides critical care, boarding
- DOJ investigating conditions, violence in Georgia prisons
- Elvie Increases Access to its Revolutionary Femtech with the Launch of Elvie Stride, a Breast Pump Covered by Insurance
- Lowndes, SGMC count eight virus deaths
- SGMC, Lowndes report 12 virus deaths
- VHS Class of 2011 reunion planned
- Makers Market gathers growers, creators