As we approach Presidents Day the irony is for the first time in our history an American President has been impeached for the second time.
During a congressional hearing that led to stripping Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of her House committee appointments, the controversial lawmaker talked about a school gun incident at her high school when she as a teenager.
Traditionally, this weekend, there would be local events commemorating the life, the words and, most importantly, the dream of the Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Buddy Carter, Drew Ferguson, Austin Scott, Andrew Clyde, Jody Hice, Barry Loudermilk, Rick Allen and Marjorie Greene need to clearly decide where their loyalties lie in this moment.
- Sheriff: Fatal shooting leaves one dead in Lowndes
- BREAKING: GHSA recommends sanctions against Valdosta football
- Rush Propst saga plagues storied Valdosta Wildcat football program
- UPDATE: Woman identified in fatal Brooks wreck
- Welcome Home: Pandemic drives South Georgia housing market
- Ethics panel dismisses complaint against mayor
- Valdosta police seek missing man
- Police: 8 dead in shooting at FexEx facility in Indianapolis
- S.Ga. officials: Law-enforcement trained to identify taser
- Ethics complaint dismissed; Panel: Mayor's political show doesn't violate code