Mother. Mama. Mommy. Ma. Mom.
As we approach Presidents Day the irony is for the first time in our history an American President has been impeached for the second time.
During a congressional hearing that led to stripping Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of her House committee appointments, the controversial lawmaker talked about a school gun incident at her high school when she as a teenager.
- Valdosta man dies in motorcycle wreck
- Grand jury drops murder charge against woman in Valdosta shooting
- Police: Man killed in collision
- Fla. bank takes over Valdosta firm
- Five Vikings sign college baseball scholarships
- Teen shot in Melrose Drive incident
- VSU student killed in Berrien accident
- Valdosta man indicted in fatal shooting
- GBI seeks help in Berrien death case
- From teaching to nursing: Graduate proves it's never too late to try something new