Ethadaer Suggs Harper-Lane, age 80 of Ray City, died Saturday in Lakeland Villa Convalescent Center. Funeral arrangements will be announced by Lovein Funeral Home, Nashville.
- Arrests made in fatal Valdosta shooting
- UPDATE: Forrest Street renamed Barack Obama Boulevard
- Lowndes reports 2 virus deaths; hospitalizations rising again
- Berrien County man charged with murder
- Titletown High: Valdosta Wildcats Netflix documentary series to debut Aug. 27
- Two Valdosta firefighters remain in hospital
- Valdosta shooting probed as homicide
- PATRICK: A 6.1% bump in Social Security?
- SGMC reports virus death; hospitalizations rising
- Lowndes adds 39 new COVID-19 cases