Dea. Charles Mosely Sr., 60, of Valdosta, passed away on Sunday, June 5, 2011 at the Langdale Hospice House. Funeral service will be held on Saturday, June 11, 2011 at 11 a.m. at the First Antioch Missionary Baptist Church. The Rev. Albert L. Barfield, Pastor, officiating. Burial will follow in Sunset Hill Cemetery. Public viewing will be held on today from 2-8 p.m. at the funeral home. — Stevens Funeral Home of Valdosta.
- Arrests made in fatal Valdosta shooting
- UPDATE: Forrest Street renamed Barack Obama Boulevard
- Valdosta shooting probed as homicide
- Lowndes reports 2 virus deaths; hospitalizations rising again
- Titletown High: Valdosta Wildcats Netflix documentary series to debut Aug. 27
- Berrien County man charged with murder
- Lowndes OKs school return plan; masks optional
- Two Valdosta firefighters remain in hospital
- PATRICK: A 6.1% bump in Social Security?
- SGMC treating delta variant