Should Georgia non-violent felons regain their right to vote when they are released from incarceration?
The VDT is working on a SunLight Special Report concerning current voter laws restricting the rights of non-violent felons. If you would like to speak about this issue, please email email@example.com.
- Rodemaker, Sherman shine as No. 3 Valdosta rolls past No. 8 Coffee
- UPDATE: Valdosta City Council passes moratorium on vape shops, retail liquor stores
- Women freed after Valdosta man's arrest
- Hundreds attend veteran's funeral
- Study: Georgia HIV rates high
- Cancer foundation hosts gospel concert
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Mayoral candidates in their own words
- All eyes on storm forming in Gulf of Mexico
- Firefighters battle Adel blaze
- Lowndes County nursing home loses resident death appeal