New emergency ordinances may be coming if the Lowndes County Commission approvs them at a special meeting today.
Controversy breaks out over a book on a Lowndes High School reading list.
- Valdosta man indicted on child porn charges: Authorities seek more information
- UPDATE: Charges filed in LHS Pride flag incident
- Business Briefs
- Pet Vets: Animal hospital provides critical care, boarding
- DOJ investigating conditions, violence in Georgia prisons
- Lowndes, SGMC count eight virus deaths
- Elvie Increases Access to its Revolutionary Femtech with the Launch of Elvie Stride, a Breast Pump Covered by Insurance
- SGMC, Lowndes report 12 virus deaths
- VHS Class of 2011 reunion planned
- Makers Market gathers growers, creators