New emergency ordinances may be coming if the Lowndes County Commission approvs them at a special meeting today.
Controversy breaks out over a book on a Lowndes High School reading list.
- ZACHARY: Disclose health data clearly
- Kemp extends COVID-19 restrictions
- Valdosta City Schools offers reopening options
- Valdosta police sued for $700K in excessive force case
- One suspect surrenders in Valdosta shooting death; police still looking for second suspect
- Judge dismisses latest KJ lawsuit
- Smith's attorneys call for mayor's resignation
- Governor urges South Georgia to wear a mask
- Sweet Dreams: Holt's plans to open Valdosta shop
- EDITORIAL: COVID-19 not political