The Home '2' Inc., 633 E. Gordon St., announces the sponsorship of the U.S. Department of Agriculture-funded Child and Adult Care Food Program. The same meals will be available at no separate charge to enrolled children (adults, if adult care center) at the centers below, and will be provided without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, age, or disability.
Call Stefanie Jackson at 244-4300 for information.
The Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Services, Child Nutrition Programs' Income Eligibility Guidelines for Free and Reduced-Price Meals are used to determine each child's eligibility for free and reduced-price meals in this program.
React to this story:
- Berrien teen dies in wreck
- More than 700 Lowndes students quarantined
- Valdosta bike rider killed in Brooks accident
- Health officials warn of Lowndes virus increase
- Georgia Bridgemen quarantined
- Living a Long Life: Valdosta woman turns 106
- Lowndes head coach tests positive for COVID
- Lowndes football enters quarantine
- Lowndes COVID cases continue to rise
- UPDATE: Lowndes adds 10 more cases, SGMC reports death