VALDOSTA -- St. John Catholic School will host its sixth annual Reverse Draw from 7 p.m. to midnight on Saturday in the Parrish Center.
Sponsored by the Home and School Association, this event is the school's largest fund-raiser, said Melanie Lasseter, principal.
Tickets for the Reverse Draw are $125 per couple and include dinner, dancing, and an entry into the drawing.
The last entry drawn will be awarded $10,000.
Entertainment will be provided by the Ed Barr Band.
Only 300 tickets will be sold for this event due to the Parrish Center's limited seating capacity. The last day to purchase tickets is Wednesday.
Lasseter said the Home and School Association, which is similar to a Parent Teacher Organization, will use the funds for a variety of school-related projects throughout the year.
For information about St. John Catholic School's Reverse Draw, call 244-2556.
To contact reporter Jessica Pope, please call 244-3400, ext. 255.
React to this story:
- Berrien teen dies in wreck
- More than 700 Lowndes students quarantined
- Valdosta bike rider killed in Brooks accident
- Health officials warn of Lowndes virus increase
- Georgia Bridgemen quarantined
- Living a Long Life: Valdosta woman turns 106
- Lowndes head coach tests positive for COVID
- Lowndes football enters quarantine
- Lowndes COVID cases continue to rise
- UPDATE: Lowndes adds 10 more cases, SGMC reports death