The Pregnancy Support Clinic will host an information brunch from 9:30-11 a.m. Friday, Oct. 1, at the Converse-Dalton-Ferrell House.
This brunch will serve as an opportunity for interested women to find out information about the many opportunities available for ministry at the Pregnancy Support Clinic. During the brunch, volunteers and staff members will share personal experiences, additional information will be handed out, and door prizes will be awarded. In addition, a tour of the PSC facility will be available.
The PSC ministers to women and their families in unplanned pregnancies with God's love, material help, and emotional support. Volunteers counsel one-on-one, teach parenting or abstinence classes, manage the "Mommy Mall" (clothes closet), edit the newsletter, type correspondence, perform ultrasounds, answer questions on the 24-hour care line, work in the Repeat Boutique thrift shop, and more. Training is provided in all areas.
The PSC ministry is growing and needs your particular gifts and talents to help us serve women and their families in South Georgia and North Florida. RSVP before Sept. 28 by calling 333-0080.
React to this story:
- Teen shot in Melrose Drive incident
- Grand jury drops murder charge against woman in Valdosta shooting
- Police: Man killed in collision
- VSU student killed in Berrien accident
- GBI seeks help in Berrien death case
- Valdosta man indicted in fatal shooting
- From teaching to nursing: Graduate proves it's never too late to try something new
- Lowndes quarantines more than 40 students
- One teen wounded, another arrested in shooting
- Rushed Out: Propst ousted as Valdosta head coach; Felton named interim coach