The City of Valdosta is installing a new traffic signal at Baytree Road and Azalea Drive that will go into a flash condition on Tuesday.
The flash condition will continue until Monday, June 13, when the signal will go into the stop and go mode of operation. Motorists are advised to use caution.
For information, call the city Engineering Department at 259-3530.
React to this story:
- (Update) Trump scheduled to visit Valdosta
- Georgia COVID-19 restrictions extended again
- Times working to confirm Trump rally
- Pair arrested for drugs, card fraud during traffic stop
- Valdosta police officers bitten, kicked while making arrest
- UPDATE: Tornado Warning expires
- Valdosta man arrested after high-speed car chase
- Valdosta police still seek missing mother, son
- Game On: Gamers wait hours for latest consoles
- Lowndes adds 10 COVID-19 cases, SGMC reports five deaths
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.