The City of Valdosta is installing a new traffic signal at Baytree Road and Azalea Drive that will go into a flash condition on Tuesday.
The flash condition will continue until Monday, June 13, when the signal will go into the stop and go mode of operation. Motorists are advised to use caution.
For information, call the city Engineering Department at 259-3530.
React to this story:
- Offender takes off with Lowndes deputy's car
- Ex-hospital worker arrested in SGMC data breach
- Lowndes County Food Scores
- Tied votes stymie city schools mask mandate
- Murder trial coming up in Lowndes
- Florida pair face meth charges in Lowndes
- RICHARDS: Business About Town
- UPDATE: LHS renovation nears completion
- UPDATE: Valdosta city schools closed due to COVID surge
- Business Briefs