VALDOSTA -- Police arrested a 27-year-old Valdosta man in connection with an August drug case in which 86 grams of cocaine were seized.
Cornelius Tyrone Wright was charged in trafficking in cocaine, said Capt. Brian Childress, Valdosta Police Department's spokesman.
The police department's narcotics unit seized $5,537 in cash and $8,000 in cocaine from a residence in the 500 block of J.L. Lomax on Aug. 5.
Police arrested Wright on Thursday in the 4200 block of Shadowwood Drive.
"We have connected him as a supplier in the Aug. 5 case," Childress said.
Anyone who wishes to report a crime may call the Valdosta Police Department's crime tip line at 293-3091.
React to this story:
- Valdosta man indicted on child porn charges: Authorities seek more information
- UPDATE: Charges filed in LHS Pride flag incident
- City schools modify quarantine plan
- Business Briefs
- Elvie Increases Access to its Revolutionary Femtech with the Launch of Elvie Stride, a Breast Pump Covered by Insurance
- Pet Vets: Animal hospital provides critical care, boarding
- DOJ investigating conditions, violence in Georgia prisons
- SGMC, Lowndes report 12 virus deaths
- Makers Market gathers growers, creators
- SGMC, Lowndes report nine virus deaths