At 2:35 a.m. Thursday, James Maston Dearman, 114 Chaney St., was charged with possession of marijuana and a traffic offense, according to police.
At 11:57 p.m. Wednesday, Christopher Blake, 519 Green St., was charged with aggravated assault, according to police reports.
At 8:15 p.m. Tuesday, Juan Demetrius Waymon, 9 Macon Place, was charged with sexual battery, according to police reports.
Thomas S. Zorn, 35, 3013 Schroer Drive, was charged with trespassing at 2:58 a.m. Wednesday on the 3000 block of Ainsley Street, according to police reports.
Mark Edward Booth, 37, 3495 Stallings Road, was charged with a city ordinance violation when an officer responded to a negligent alarm going off at 3:01 a.m. Wednesday on the 2100 block of North Ashley Street, according to police reports. The alarm was not responding. This was the third time an officer responded to his alarm, reports said.
Ariel Hernandez Roblero, 27, Gordon Street, was charged with a driver's license violation, running a red light and equipment violation at 7:21 p.m. Tuesday on the 1100 block of Madison Highway.
React to this story:
- School board to revisit Propst contract
- Valdosta parents question school board conduct
- Meeting to consider Propst contract renewal canceled
- Three Valdosta men indicted in Adel slaying
- Sheriff: 'Confession' tape in KJ case not authentic
- Moody plane makes emergency landing
- Man hit by train, seriously injured
- Kemp visits Valdosta; seeks calm at gas pumps, touts budget
- CDC says vaccinated people can go without masks, mostly
- Some gas pumps running dry in Valdosta