At 11:14 p.m. Tuesday, Rodney O. Robinson, 203 E. Church St., was charged with driving under the influence and other traffic violations, according to a police report. A police officer made a traffic stop on Robinson for driving the wrong way on a one way street, the report said. Robinson was later found to be under the influence of alcohol, the report said.
At 8:13 Wednesday, Jim Hill, 504 E. Alden Ave., was charged with a driver's license violation, according to a police report. A police officer was assisting another officer in reference to a fight when he stopped a Hill's vehicle and found that Hill had a suspended license, the report said.
At 12:08 a.m. Thursday, an employee at Flash Foods, 1720 Gornto Road, reported that a male in a green Ford Explorer drove off without paying $27.31 for 14.085 gallons worth of gas, according to a police report.
React to this story:
- U.S. Rep. Greene says she's filed articles of impeachment against President Biden
- C-SPAN VIDEO: Inauguration; Biden, Harris take oath of office
- More than 300 quarantined in Lowndes County Schools
- Update: County office temporarily closes for COVID-19 exposure
- Health district reports temporary vaccine shortage
- Moody AFB conducts readiness exercises
- Trump pardons ex-strategist Steve Bannon, dozens of others
- Drug bust nets suspects from Lowndes, Lanier, Tift counties
- SGMC reports three virus deaths Sunday
- SGMC reports COVID-19 death for sixth straight day