Fresh Beginnings Inc. announced during a check presentation ceremony that it is donating $30,000 to The American Red Cross in support of Hurricane Katrina disaster relief efforts.
Several employees, along with owners Hugh and Judy Hathcock, felt that together they could make a difference in the lives of those affected by this tragedy. In an unprecedented show of generosity, the employees donated $10,000 and Fresh Beginnings matched two to one, resulting in a $30,000 contribution.
Chief Administrator Jennifer Powell indicated that the outpouring of generosity was no surprise. At Fresh Beginnings there is "such a strong sense of family and community, it was only natural that everyone came together to help those less fortunate." In addition, with a division of the Company located in Niceville, Fla., this tragedy hit particularly close to home.
Fresh Beginnings, Inc. is a premier provider of Customer Relationship Management products and services in the automotive industry. Fresh Beginnings employees have been active in the community for more than 20 years. The continued growth and success of the Company has resulted in hundreds of new career and employment opportunities in the Valdosta area.
For information about Fresh Beginnings Inc., call 229-242-0237 or visit www.freshbeginnings.com and www.eleadcrm.com.
- VPD probes city homicide
- County, city issue emergency declaration
- UPDATE: South Georgia school closings: Lowndes, Valdosta close for Ian
- City OKs beer for downtown
- Valdosta students shot, stabbed in separate incidents
- Valdosta storm danger lessens
- MURRAY: Valdosta is a gorgeous place
- Lowndes battens down hatches: County preps for Ian impact
- Tropical Storm Ian: Valdosta could see 'low-level hurricane' winds
- Kemp issues Ian state of emergency