- Friday, Barbara Ann Allen, 44, of Lake Park, was arrested in the 6300 block of Arrowood Drive and charged with simple assault/battery, according to a deputy's report.
- Saturday, Danny Lucious Miller, 23, of Valdosta, was arrested in the 1800 block of Clubhouse Drive and charged with giving false information, according to a deputy's report.
- Sunday, Jimmy Jack Easters, 26, of Valdosta, was arrested in the 3900 block of Grover Hicks Road and charged with interference with a 911 call, according to a deputy's report.
- At 3:26 a.m. Sunday, Lazaro Rodriguez, 24, of Valdosta, was arrested and charged with aggravated assault with other weapon, according to a deputy's report.
- At 10:10 a.m. Sunday, Sandra Jane Howard, 36, of Orlando, Fla., was arrested on Ga. 401 and charged with fugitive from justice and a traffic offense, according to a deputy's report.
- At 2:45 p.m. Sunday, Willie B. Tyson, 47, of Valdosta, was arrested in the 1800 block of Norman Drive and charged with shoplifting, according to a police report.
- At 8:41 p.m. Sunday, Jessie K. Holland, 20, of Hinesville, was arrested at the 3200 block of Inner Perimeter Road and charged with shoplifting, according to a police report.
- At 5:49 p.m. Sunday, Auner Chun, 23, of Valdosta, was arrested at the 700 block of East Force Street and charged with battery/cruelty toward children, according to a police report.
React to this story:
- Lowndes sheriff: Four teens charged with murder
- GBI: Man faces murder charges for Remerton killings
- Changing Forrest: Street name petition has enough signatures to take to City Council
- Settlement accepted in VPD excessive force case
- Two drown in Brooks County
- MCV4 vaccine required for school year
- Valdosta police mourn loss of one of their own
- UPDATE: Mel Gibson shooting film in Downtown Valdosta; extras needed
- Lowndes County Food Scores
- Police: Teen dies in Valdosta wreck