- Between 10:30-11:07 p.m. Sunday, a known male damaged an automobile window and mailbox located in the 900 block of Hendry Drive, violating a protective order in effect, according to reports. Police said no arrest was made due to insufficient cause.
- At 3:27 a.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1600 block of North Oak Street in reference to an accident, according to reports. Police said Diann Elizabeth Mullis, 22, was traveling north on Oak Street when she failed to maintain her lane of travel and hit a tree. Mullis was arrested and charged with driving under the influence of alcohol and other traffic violations, reports stated.
- At 11:09 p.m. Sunday, police responded to South Georgia Medical Center in reference to a female who had possibly received a gunshot wound to her pelvic area in the 1000 block of Bunche Street, according to reports.
- Between 5:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. Sunday, someone entered a residence in the 700 block of East Brookwood Place through a bathroom window by breaking the glass, according to reports.
- At 9:12 p.m. Sunday, Roy Flanders, 21, was arrested in the 1200 block of River Street and charged with marijuana possession, reports stated.
- At 1:10 p.m. Sunday, police responded to a hit and run accident in the 1200 block of North Saint Augustine Road, according to reports. Later, when the offending vehicle was located, its driver lied to the interviewing officer, reports stated. Ebony Smith, 20, was arrested and charged with interfering with an officer, driving without a license, and leaving the scene of an accident, police stated.
- Between 8:45 p.m. and 9:36 p.m. Sunday, police responded to the 1200 block of River Street in reference to several unknown persons discharging firearms at Barber Park, according to reports, damaging a 2001 Ford truck.
React to this story:
- Man arrested after shots fired into cars, apartment
- SGMC preps for insurance change
- Game On: Gamers wait hours for latest consoles
- Valdosta police officers bitten, kicked while making arrest
- UPDATE: Tornado Warning expires
- Valdosta police still seek missing mother, son
- GBI: Nashville shooting victim's fatal wound self-inflicted
- Wild Adventures offers Black Friday soda
- Republican state senators call for special session to address election
- Moody airman killed in crash