At 6 p.m. Shanaka Williams, 20, was charged with theft other following an incident that occurred in the 3200 block of Inner Perimeter Road, according to reports.
Between 10:30 p.m. on Sept. 9 and 10:49 p.m. on Sept. 10 a theft other was reported following an incident that occurred in the 700 block of North Ashley Street, according to reports.
Between 8 a.m. and 2 p.m. a theft other and criminal damage to business property was reported following an incident that occurred in the 700 block of North Ashley Street, say reports.
At 2:14 p.m. Cortney Phillips, 19, was charged with disorderly conduct following an incident that occurred in the 300 block of Virginia Avenue, say reports.
React to this story:
- Man charged after high-speed chase through Valdosta
- Father-Daughter Dance canceled for 2022
- Police seek 'armed and dangerous' murder suspect
- Man charged in chase that wrecked police car
- Four teens indicted for murder in Lowndes County
- UPDATE: Police car involved in accident
- Teen suspect in Valdosta slaying surrenders
- 3 men charged in Ahmaud Arbery's death convicted of murder
- Three in Tifton indicted in forced labor scheme
- Man arrested for receiving stolen vehicle