Due to potential flooding, the Lowndes County Engineering Department will close Boone Dairy Road at the intersections of Ridgecrest Street and Glenview Drive. This action is an effort to control any flooding that may occur.
For information, call Lowndes County Engineering at 671-2424.
React to this story:
- A Georgia mother got an eviction notice. Then, she fought.
- 50 Years & Counting: Barham hits half-century mark at Miller Hardware
- Police probe fatal Valdosta shooting
- Change of pace: Tajh Sanders finds new football home at Valwood
- SGMC tops 400 virus deaths
- Valdosta man indicted on child porn charges: Authorities seek more information
- Valwood crowns homecoming king, queen
- SGMC reports four deaths
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended
- SGMC reports four more virus deaths