A 76-year-old man is missing from the Fellowship Home in Brooks County.
Eber Kinard was last seen at approximately 7:30 p.m. Monday. The Brooks County Sheriff's Office was contacted around 6 p.m. Tuesday by nursing home officials. A description and details about Kinard was sent surrounding law enforcement agencies with details also reported to GCIC and NCIC. On Thursday afternoon, Georgia State Patrol helicopters flew the area around the nursing home in an effort to locate Mr. Kinard.
Kinard, a white male, is 5 feet, 11 inches and has reddish-brown hair. He was wearing a blue T-shirt and khaki pants. Kinard has a 7-centimeter aneurysm on his stomach and may need medical attention.
If you have seen Kinard, please call the Brooks County Sheriff's Office at (229) 263-4263 or (229) 263-7558.
React to this story:
- Lowndes sheriff: Four teens charged with murder
- GBI: Man faces murder charges for Remerton killings
- Settlement accepted in VPD excessive force case
- 'Extra' Talented: Valdosta, Tennessee residents act in 'Bandit'
- Two drown in Brooks County
- MCV4 vaccine required for school year
- Valdosta police mourn loss of one of their own
- Lowndes County Food Scores
- Valdosta man indicted in vehicular homicide
- Christ the King moves out of downtown