ATLANTA – President Donald Trump may come to Georgia as part of a trip to see the storm-torn areas left in Hurricane Michael’s wake.
VALDOSTA — Wearing a large white T-shirt, blue baseball cap and gardening gloves, 77-year-old Betty Welch and her great-grandson cleaned up debris from Hurricane Michael.
Valdosta City Schools will open Friday; Lowndes County School System will remain closed Friday, according to school officials.
VALDOSTA— The Georgia Department of Driver Services has updated the list of center closings and delayed closings for Thursday, Oct. 11.
VALDOSTA — Georgia Military College announced Wednesday morning that the Albany, Augusta, Eastman, Dublin, Madison, Milledgeville, Sandersville, Warner Robins, and Valdosta campuses, as well as GMC Prep School will remain closed Thursday, Oct. 11.
VALDOSTA – Emergency crews continue restoring power Thursday morning in pockets of outages throughout South Georgia.
VALDOSTA – A shift west kept Lowndes County from falling into the predicted direct path of Hurricane Michael Wednesday evening.
- SGMC opens vaccine drive-thru
- Lowndes man pleads guilty to federal firearms charge
- SGMC reports record-breaking 90 COVID-19 patients
- Doctor answers vaccine questions: SGMC seeks to allay concerns
- Boat builder bringing 90 jobs to Valdosta
- SGMC reports four virus deaths Thursday
- The Latest: Trump, Pence speak for first time since attack
- Drug bust nets suspects from Lowndes, Lanier, Tift counties
- ZACHARY: COVID-19 worse than ever
- City OKs $1.11 million in vehicles