LAKELAND -- Rep. Jack Kingston, R-Savannah, will be on hand Monday, Jan. 26, to help the Lakeland-Lanier Chamber of Commerce celebrate its third year as an organization.
Kingston will visit several businesses and organizations in South Georgia that day, prior to speaking at 7 p.m. at the Lakeland Chamber's 3rd Annual Banquet at the Lanier County High School cafeteria.
The Lakeland-Lanier Chamber will be recognizing several outstanding members with awards and welcoming its incoming board members for the year.
The organization has grown each year, with nearly 200 members currently.
Tickets for the dinner are $20 per person or $35 per couple. For more information about the dinner, or to make reservations, call the Lakeland Chamber at 482-9755.
To contact Business Editor Kay Harris, please call 244-3400, ext. 280.
React to this story:
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases up by nearly 100 overnight
- UPDATE: Police: Cook teen died in Valdosta shooting, suspect in custody
- Big Nick's Back
- Lowndes reports 1,552 COVID-19 cases; 3 deaths added
- EDITORIAL: Percentages don't mean anything: People are dying of COVID-19
- Dawson: SGMC COVID-19 patients rising but hospital prepared
- Lowndes County adds 60 more COVID-19 cases
- SGMC COVID patients rising, 39 new COVID-19 cases in Lowndes
- Valdosta City Schools offers reopening options
- Lowndes passes 1,300 COVID-19 cases