A Valdosta State University class is making dresses for little girls in Africa in hopes to make a huge impact. Prof. Chalise Ludlow expressed an interest in introducing the project to the local community.
- Valdosta Football Coach Alan Rodemaker
- UPDATE: Rodemaker ouster stands by 5-4 vote
- UPDATE: Other suspects identified in online child sex crimes sting
- UPDATE: Wanted daycare worker turns herself in
- Rodemaker still out as Valdosta head coach
- EDITORIAL: Show up, BOE owes public answers
- Valdosta prison inmate dies; homicide suspected
- Why was Rodemaker pushed out?
- Wiregrass grad opens Atlanta restaurant
- UPDATE: Now-former VSU dean bond set at $25k