A Valdosta State University class is making dresses for little girls in Africa in hopes to make a huge impact. Prof. Chalise Ludlow expressed an interest in introducing the project to the local community.
- EDITORIAL: Forced to make hard decisions
- Kemp's shelter-in-place order outlines new restrictions
- Kemp issues shelter-in-place order
- Man charged with murder in McAfina Trail shooting death
- Lowndes adds 3 COVID-19 cases overnight
- UPDATE: Kemp issues statewide shelter-in-place
- Mayor unhappy with revocation of 'local rule'
- Lowndes adds 2 more COVID-19 cases
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases balloons to 32
- No new coach at Valdosta High