The Suwannee Democrat in Live Oak, The Jasper News and The Mayo Free Press announced today they will merge with their sister south Georgia newspaper, the Valdosta Daily Times, effective immediately.
LIVE OAK — Working at the State Attorney’s office since 2007, John Durrett knows how the prosecutor’s office in the Third Judicial Circuit works.
LIVE OAK — Three years after purchasing the property — and then having it cleared — the Live Oak Community Redevelopment Agency is moving forward with its plan to redevelop the site.
LIVE OAK — A history of service and a love of education are traits shared by the candidates for the District 2 seat on the Suwannee County School Board.
LIVE OAK — In addition to the three-plus years he’s served as Suwannee County’s Sheriff, Sam St. John has 36 years of law enforcement experience with the Sheriff’s Office.
LIVE OAK — Twelve additional cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus were announced Thursday for Suwannee County by the Florida Department of Health, raising the county’s total to 360 known cases.
- Valdosta City Schools offers reopening options
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases up by nearly 100 overnight
- UPDATE: Police: Cook teen died in Valdosta shooting, suspect in custody
- Lowndes reports 1,552 COVID-19 cases; 3 deaths added
- A dozen Valdosta prison staffers test positive for COVID-19
- EDITORIAL: Percentages don't mean anything: People are dying of COVID-19
- Lowndes COVID-19 cases increase by 42
- Lowndes County adds 60 more COVID-19 cases
- One suspect surrenders in Valdosta shooting death; police still looking for second suspect
- Judge: No coroner's inquest in KJ case