The Suwannee Democrat in Live Oak, The Jasper News and The Mayo Free Press announced today they will merge with their sister south Georgia newspaper, the Valdosta Daily Times, effective immediately.
LIVE OAK — Working at the State Attorney’s office since 2007, John Durrett knows how the prosecutor’s office in the Third Judicial Circuit works.
LIVE OAK — Three years after purchasing the property — and then having it cleared — the Live Oak Community Redevelopment Agency is moving forward with its plan to redevelop the site.
LIVE OAK — A history of service and a love of education are traits shared by the candidates for the District 2 seat on the Suwannee County School Board.
LIVE OAK — In addition to the three-plus years he’s served as Suwannee County’s Sheriff, Sam St. John has 36 years of law enforcement experience with the Sheriff’s Office.
LIVE OAK — Twelve additional cases of the COVID-19 coronavirus were announced Thursday for Suwannee County by the Florida Department of Health, raising the county’s total to 360 known cases.
- Living a Long Life: Valdosta woman turns 106
- More than 700 Lowndes students quarantined
- GBI called out to death investigation in Brooks County
- Health officials warn of Lowndes virus increase
- Man dies after fleeing law enforcement
- Berrien teen dies in wreck
- Valdosta bike rider killed in Brooks accident
- Authorities probe four unsolved S.Ga. homicides
- Lowndes COVID cases continue to rise
- UPDATE: Lowndes adds 10 more cases, SGMC reports death