Download it today!
- The app is free to download, but subscribers can access daily editions and premium mobile content for one low price.
- Download daily editions to read offline at your convenience.
- Browse photos and watch videos of local and national events.
- Access FREE local weather, events, classifieds and shopping information.
- Share articles, photos, coupons and local events with your friends on social networks.
Should Georgia non-violent felons regain their right to vote when they are released from incarceration?
The VDT is working on a SunLight Special Report concerning current voter laws restricting the rights of non-violent felons. If you would like to speak about this issue, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UPDATE: Valdosta City Council passes moratorium on vape shops, retail liquor stores
- Study: Georgia HIV rates high
- Bearing Down: No. 4 'Cats open region play with romp of Bears
- Lowndes County nursing home loses resident death appeal
- Guns, gangs among Valdosta panel topics
- Women freed after Valdosta man's arrest
- Man indicted in Valdosta State Prison death
- Cancer foundation hosts gospel concert
- Firefighters battle Adel blaze
- MEET THE CANDIDATES: Mayoral candidates in their own words