The American Red Cross blood mobile visited the dealership of Cass Burch Chrysler for a successful blood drive Wednesday.
- Homepage Photos
Promoting health awareness
Parents and children spent Saturday learning about health awareness and community services offered during a health fair hosted by Project Light.
Kingston visits Afghanistan
U.S. Rep. Jack Kingston (R-Georgia) returned from an official trip to Afghanistan.
Little Actors Theatre’s ‘Stone Soup’
• When: Show plays 3 p.m. and 7 p.m. Saturday; 3 p.m. Sunday.
• Where: Valdosta High School Performing Arts Center, off North Forrest Street.
• Tickets: $5, advance; $6, at the door. Advance tickets may be purchased 5-7 p.m. today, VHS Performing Arts Center.
LAKELAND — As a little boy, Jase Robertson would awaken some mornings and know that there would be no school that day. At least not for him.
- At Random: Brandon Delaney
- All her world’s a stage
- Election day lines are long
- VSU breaks ground on new residence hall While construction on the new Georgia Hall has already started at Valdosta State University, the official groundbreaking was held Wednesday.
- Red Cross Blood Drive
- More Homepage Photos Headlines
- Promoting health awareness