REGULAR MEETING OF THE VALDOSTA CITY COUNCIL
5:30 P.M. THURSDAY, APRIL 24, 2008
COUNCIL CHAMBERS, CITY HALL
1. Opening Ceremonies
a) Call to Order
c) Pledge of Allegiance to the American Flag
2. Awards and Presentations
a) Special Presentation for the winners of the Georgia Municipal Association’s “If I Were Mayor” Essay Contest.
b) Special Presentation by Mayor John J. Fretti.
3. Consideration of the approval of the minutes of the April 10, 2008 regular meeting of the Valdosta City Council.
4. Citizens to Be Heard
5. Ordinances and Resolutions
a) Consideration of a request to approve a resolution for the Downtown Development Revolving Loan Fund (DDRLF) for 106-108 West Hill Avenue.
6. Local Funding and Requests
a) Consideration of a request to apply for grant funds for the U. S. Department of Justice Bulletproof Vest Partnership Program.
b) Consideration of a request to apply for grant funds for the Governor’s Office of Highway Safety H.E.A.T. Program.
7. City Manager’s Report
8. Council Comments
Fair Housing Committee meeting
The Fair Housing Committee has scheduled a meeting for 1:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13.
Valdosta mayor, City Council meeting
A called meeting of the mayor and City Council of the City of Valdosta is scheduled for 5:30 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 13.
Lake Park plans special called meeting
Lake Park City Council will hold a special called meeting at 4:30 p.m., today, Sept. 12.
Valdosta BOE Facilities Committee meeting set
The Valdosta Board of Education's Facilities Committee will meet on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at noon in the Superintendent's Conference Room, 1204 Williams St.
- Lowndes County Commission agenda for Aug. 25 and Aug. 26, 2008
- Valdosta City Council meeting agenda for Aug. 21, 2008
- Lowndes County Commission agenda for Aug. 11 and Aug. 12, 2008
- Valdosta City Council meeting agenda for Aug. 7, 2008
- Valdosta City Council meeting agenda for July 24, 2008
- Valdosta City Council meeting agenda for July 10, 2008
- More Meetings Headlines
- Fair Housing Committee meeting