Valdosta Daily Times

Archive

Bodies In House.jpg

Authorities respond to a report of carbon monoxide poisoning on Harvest Lane in Toledo, Ohio, on Monday, Nov. 12, 2012. The bodies of three children and two adults were found inside the garage Monday, and authorities said they believe the deaths — apparently from carbon monoxide poisoning — weren't accidental.

Top News
Poll

School starts again in about two weeks. What do you think?

It's still summer. School starts too soon.
Seems like the right time to return.
Abolish summer recess. Make school year-round.
     View Results